Privacy and Data Protection Policy
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we do not sell it to others.
By using Artistry Audio’s services, you agree to “opt in”and receive emails from Artistry Audio about our products or services from time to time.
Here is a list of the services we use and what they do for us:
- Google Analytics and Google Adwords: site traffic analysis and remarketing ads
- Adroll: remarketing ads. You can opt out of these ads here. Please note that, if you delete your cookies or upgrade your browser after having opted out, you will need to opt out again. Further, if you use multiple browsers or devices you will need to execute this opt out on each browser or device. If you opt-out we may collect some data about your online activity for operational purposes (such as fraud prevention) but it won’t be used by us for the purpose of targeting ads to you.
- Facebook: site traffic analysis and ads
- Email optin form: direct email marketing. You can opt out of these emails anytime by using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email you receive. If you opt out, you will not receive useful updates and notifications about product updates, offers and promos.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS): Secure web hosting services
We do not store your payment information on our website, and all payments including credit or debit card payments are processed by Paypal.
We collect and store the following data on our web server:
Your email address is required for delivering links to the items your purchase on our website.
We maintain a record of all your purchases: what date the purchase was made, what items were ordered, how much was paid, payment method (but NOT payment info), and IP address used to make the purchase. This data is necessary for our ecommerce system to fulfill orders, and to allow us to send updates, process refunds, or transfer purchases from one account to another.
You may choose to provide a phone number with your orders. If you do so, your phone number will be stored on our server.
Payment Data Is NOT Collected or Retained by Artistry Audio LLC
Payment processing for our store is exclusively processed through PayPal, regardless of whether you are paying via a PayPal account, credit card, or debit card. We do not collect, process, or retain your payment data. It does not exist on nor pass through our web server. We have NO access whatsoever to your payment account information.
Username and Password
Your user account typically uses your email address as your username, and a password of your own choosing. Password data is encrypted in our database and cannot be accessed (only reset). For security, it is always best to use a different password for every website you use.
Artistry Audio LLC ONLY shares retained data with our licensed contractors on an “as needed” basis. We do not use subcontractors. Contractors with access to retained data include only the following:
- Customer support representatives, who may look up order information in order to answer questions about a purchase
- Accountants and bookkeepers, who aggregate order information to produce records for accounting and tax reporting purposes
- Web developers, who necessarily have access to our order and user database to perform upgrades and maintenance
These contractors are not permitted to share your data with any other parties. Your data is used by these contractors ONLY as necessary to complete the job functions above. Aside from these contractors, Artistry Audio LLC also does NOT share retained data with any other entities or individuals.
Your data is stored in our database, which is owned and operated by Amazon AWS. Our website is encrypted over secure HTTPS with an SSL certificate, and all payment information is handled securely by our payment processor, PayPal.
Use of Email Address
If you are on our mailing list, we may periodically email you with announcements of new product releases, blog posts, sales, discounts, or offers, and product updates. You may unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time, although in doing so, you will no longer receive emails regarding updates to products you have purchased.
At any time, you may log in to your User Account to view all your information stored on our server. What you see in this area (email, physical address if any, purchase history) is the entirety of the data we store.
You may also email our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com, or using our Contact Form to request for the raw data above as it is exported from our eCommerce platform (WooCommerce). Please allow up to 3 full business days for us to process these requests.
You may also at any time request that we remove your user data from our store. Please keep in mind that by doing so, you will be unable to view or re-download your previous purchases, and you will lose access to any past or future discounts associated with your previous user data.
Updates to this Policy